Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Nothing beats the Masters


It's only one sleep away. Yes, I speak of the epic that is The Masters, my favorite PGA tournament of the year.

The Masters is more than a mere "tournament", it's history with every shot. I remember when a young guy named "Tiger Woods" cleaned up on the field to run away to victory, and I remember when Greg "The Shark" Norman clutched defeat from the jaws of victory when a 46-year old Jack Nicholas beat all odds to claim the coveted Green Jacket.

As we move in to the week ahead, I think it will be more than interesting to see what unfolds, and what history is written. Whether it's a story of triumph, or a story of sorrow, I look forward to seeing what unfolds.

In the end, The Masters and golf is much like life. It has its ups and downs, highlights and lowlights, but in the end, you still look forward to your next shot.

No comments: